Looking for Photos for Arc Flash training

Andy A.

Dec 30, 2016
My company does employee training for a group of companies in the motion picture industry. We are doing a basic course on NFPA 70E and need photos for the book and power point. We must have the proper rights to the material.

Does anyone have a good lead on licensable materials?

Hugh Hoagland

Staff member
Dec 30, 2016
Louisville, KY
www.arcwear.com
When you use e-Hazard’s Train the Trainer you get arc flash photos and videos to illustrate every scenario in arc flash you can probably think of because e-Hazard has access to the ArcWear.com test library of arc flash research.

Check out the NFPA 70E and OSHA 1910.269 arc flash and electrical safety training at e-Hazard. Over 1,000 trainers now use this material for training electrical workers.

http://e-hazard.com/arc-flash-training/train-the-trainer.php

Hugh Hoagland

Staff member
Dec 30, 2016
Louisville, KY
www.arcwear.com
We are e-Hazard and pretty much everyone on the forum and active has been through out Train the Trainer program. Over 1600 have been through and use the training internally. We train about 13,000 per year so we'd love to have you try a class. If you don't like it, let me know.

Hugh Hoagland

willcoc

Apr 25, 2019
Can someone share their experiences from getting the safety training at e-Hazard? Would you recommend it?
I attended the TTT class last year and have been able to "train" within my company one LV class so far. Some of the persons in the class where very skeptical about using an internal resource for training. I am engineer by degree and doing training on the side so moving into this part time role, I had some reservations to start with. As part of the TTT class , they work on your skills of presenting. You just don't attend the class and then give you all the materials. They also have a great support group to further provide back-up. The feedback from my first class was very positive. Those that had other 70E class's had never seen many of the video's or had it explained in a way that they could clearly understand. Looking forward to providing more class's within my company and expect similar results. Being able to utilize examples of internal incidents helps them to understand it could happen to them! I have not been to other national company training to know how it compares but feel very good with the training that I am providing within my company.

Sep 4, 2019
Can someone share their experiences from getting the safety training at e-Hazard? Would you recommend it?
I have taken the TTT course that E-hazard offers and would highly recommend it to all engineers, electricians and even those that are just operating electrical equipment. I have trained over 200 + at my facility and a few others at sister plants. I have received great feedback about the training and look forward to going back to the TTT refresher course in a few years. Excellent training course.